Thursday, December 14, 2006

Title Schmitle

I am just killin' time until vaca, considering my dinner options, and thinking about having a wisdom tooth removed. It's not overly troublesome, but...yeah, TMI. Cheaper here, but there is the whole Lost in Translation problem. You get used to it in many ways, then BAM, something important comes along and you REALY REALLY wish you could speak the language. The group at family mart seemd impressed (in my estimation, overly impressed) by my ability to give my cell ohone number to them in Korean. Funny stuff, I guess. They were laughing lots, but I didn't get it. But thay are cool people, so I know it wasn't mean spirited laughter. Some of it may have been laughing at themselves, since they were having a hard time communicating with me even though there were three of them and only one me.

OK, y'all where are my comments? You know that that is the only way I know that you are checking in. Come on y'all, let me feel the love.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought I posted a comment yesterday but I see I must have screwed something up technically like hitting the post button.

Wondering how you made out with your packages???? Let me know...have to shop for Christmas anyways, ugh!!! not my favorite thing to do! Thank God for Chinese food, at least I don't have to worry about a meal too!!!

Steph bought three frozen pies for Thanksgiving and we didn't eat them so dessert is all set as well!

Now if I could have someone take care of the Santa thing I would be all set! Personally I think he has gotten very old and could go peacefully in his sleep! I think parents around the world need to unite and get a pillow, it will only take a few to hold him down while one holds the pillow!!!

Love you! B

Anonymous said...

lovelovelovelovelove....
heheh I am checking in!see I am a good llama!
hope that wisdom tooth is going ok... lemme know how it goes.....

Anonymous said...

Lost in translation, I know how you feel sometimes!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy new year Mal!