Thursday, December 07, 2006

Comments

Sometimes I just want to leave a post so that people that I miss can leave comments to let me know they are checking up on me. Less than two weeks to vacation. I am looking forward to it VERY much. Teri, I got your package and it had some very cool stuff in it, and thanks. I know there is a lot of stuff that the third graders will go crazy for and the stuff that is too young for them I can give to Miss Won for the second graders market. All in all, I will have some very happy kids. And there was plenty of stuff in there to make me smile, too. I will send an email to answer all of your many questions, and the letter was great and no shortage of laughs. Spin, I got your card, too, and thanks. Yep, I smiled. :)

I'm off to bed. I like 9 hours in bed, which usually translates to about 6 hours of good sleep-maybe more sometimes. No way to be sure, right? More KT problems and I can't get it straightened out because I don't speak korean. They keep screwing up and overcharging me and not lowering my service (they actually cancelled it!), but because I am getting the higher level of service, which I do not want, I can't get my money back. Companies rule the individuals here. You should see the way they rip their own off. But it makes me realize how good we've had it for so long in America-for those who have a bit more than a pot to piss in, anyway. I can't speak for those who really don't have two cents to rub together, even though I have been there.

Ok, nite y'all.

1 comment:

spinndiva said...

oooh glad it made it there and it made you smile!
miss ya in chat a lot!
hope to catch you some day soon!
Hugses