Sunday, December 17, 2006

Comments part 2

I think I have fixed the comments issue. Please try again so I know for sure. For some reason, I was not getting notification of the comments to be moderated. Probably a typo on my part. So, they have gone off to nowhere land, but hopefully all is well going forward. Went to Seoul today with Rhonda. It was her first trip to Seoul and her first time on a subway. She is fun to hang out with and easy to talk to. It was snowing as we left, there was a bit in Seoul, but it warmed up so it was all gone by the time we got home. It's a cold night, though, and we are supposed to get more tomorrow. It never amounts to much which suits me just fine. I had my fil in Massachussetts, especially with the huge showstorm we had while I was living in New Bedford and working at the cable company. I still remember feeling bad for the guys in the field, digging around for hours because the pedestals weren't even visible. And they had to find 'em to fix 'em. I remember calling people up when the techs called in on the radio, and telling these people, "We can't help you now. Please call us once your street has been plowed. The cable company will not plow to your house-duh (No, I didn't really say the last part;)

We took so long in the stationary store, that we saw Robin just long enough to leave Starbucks and have a beer at The Nashville. Since I hadn't spent much, I treated myself to Guiness. Mmmm, tasty.

3 comments:

mmStyle said...

Testing my own comments.

Anonymous said...

wohooo... glad to hear you had a good time and good beer...
I will w mail you soon with the chat info you wanted... hugs!

Anonymous said...

glad the comments issue has been resolved. It was a pain, i'd write and then off into cyberspace it would go never to be seen again....
Got your Christmas Card, it was beautiful..thanks
love you,
b