Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas........well, no. But we did have our forst snofall in Wonju yesterday. It's nice to be somewhere where it didn't start a month ago! The kids went nuts. It wasn't enough to stick, and one of my fellow teachers said the average that does stick, once in a while, is an inch. Whoo-hoo! I can deal with that kind of snow! Especially since I am not dispatching cable and don't have to worry about how crazt the weather will make my work day. I don't miss that at all! Of course, even in the rain or even the one monsoon style thuderstorm that happened after I came did not interupt electricity, phone, tv, or internet service to anyine I know.

So. it's cold I have been busting out my korean bought winter coat. I am getting used to it, so now I think it's not that bad (the coat). The fake fur actually feels quite nice if you zip it up that far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We haven't had a flake of snow yet (it's raining right now), so you're actually ahead of us with the winter weather!