Thursday, January 11, 2007

Korean

Sorry to all who hit comments and see what is almost certainly unintelligible to them. Yep, I can't read it either...it's Korean. For some reason, when I switched to the new blogger, since I am in Korea, Blogger must have ASSumed that I am Korean and would like said interface. l@%$@#!@#$$%%%^^&&*! That is instead of writing swear words in English, Korean, German, Spanish, French, and Swedish.

Trying to get it all sorted out. Your patience in this matter is appreciated. Please pardon our mess while we upgrade for your convenience......blah blah. Oh, yeah, and I haven't done much with pictures since I lost them all.

Skully needs to have lots of ends woven in, then I'll add a picture. I made something for some one back home, but I have yet to get it to the post office, so it shall remain unpictured here. Not that that is a word, but if you know me well, you know that I've a penchant for making up words as I go. Not that I can take credit for all of the unwords that I use. oochee-wahwah-chee-my-way! Jay, did I spell that right?

No comments: