Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm Back!

'Nuf said. Mallory's a happy girl. Many, many thanks to Robin, who has gotten kudos here before, for help, TONS of info, and just plain good company whilst in Seoul. She helped me find a place that was an authorized mac repair center there, gave me Mac tips, Mac stuff, laughed goodheartedly at my Mac ignorance, then proceeded to lower my ignorance level by as much as possible in the time allotted. Oh, and she has my blog on her Newswire RSS feed...some one has me on an RSS feed. That's cool. ;) Now, if I can just get her to walk slower.......

Oh, T, I'm going to sign up for Skype. Then I'll give you info so we can talk for free-yes, FREE. Thanks Robin.
Now I am going to cook a very late dinner (it's 22.20) and watch the latest Heroes episode. Thanks Robin.
And while I do all of this, I am in Stealth mode. Nobody's messin' with me. Thanks Robin. ;)
Tomorrow I will find a back up software to use on my new back up hard drive.....yep, you guessed it.....Thanks, Robin!....so this never, EVER happens again.

(Psst, Robin rocks!....but you can tell that already, right?)

Ok, y'all, it'll take me a while to get everything back the way it was.......but I am soo happy to be back in business.

Ciao for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Now, if I can just get her to walk slower......."

Oh, you guessed my superpower! It's hard to hide it, but I try!

Glad to be of assistance to my mac n00b. Anytime!

And I love my new funky candles! *^.^*

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYY You are back!!! welcome back honey!!!
I am on skype too!!! wink wink...