Sunday, April 29, 2007

They Said What?

Yep. I think I might start carrying my camera around. You see this all over the place. Translation programs (although they have there uses for single words and the like), what a waste...more than a waste...please help me find the word I am looking for. As far as Koreans are concerned, translation programs might as well be the opposite...create gobbilty-gook (pun intended from the waygook) from your language to another language. Say something...just not quite what you meant to say....and likely not even close.

Sample 1:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a hoot! You definitely should carry your camera and collect 'em. Could make for a VERY interesting and amusing project! What do you think they meant by this, anyway? If you smile you will be safe??????
~Teri