Friday, April 20, 2007

My first Sock!

And, yes, it is wearable! Yippee!!!! Notice I said "sock" not "socks." Sock #2 is on the needles. I be so happy. I have a waerable sock. I be so proud o' me.ou must tilt sideways to fully appreciate this post....I'm lazy today, and it is almost time for dinner.

And, yes, it is wearable! Yippee!!!! Notice I said "sock" not "socks." Sock #2 is on the needles. I be so happy. I have a waerable sock. I be so proud o' me.

Next my nifty new cell phone. Number to be given to friends only. Old phone can be reserved for annoying early/late/last minute texts. I know it won't last.



My new digs.



The best view from my new digs. I don't see this if I look directly out any window. Skipped the kitchen window in this post due to limit on photos allowed by blogger.


4 comments:

spinndiva said...

* does a little dance* Ooooohhhh lookie at the sockie!!! Great job Mal!it looks great!
love the red phone... now I want a red phone...
and cool new appartement...I have news too.. I got FINALLY a new camera so one can actually see what I make pictures of now ;)
hope you are ok!
Talk to you soon ( well at least in e mail format) hang in there! can't wait for the second sock now!
HUGS!

spinndiva said...

LOVE the color of the bed frame!

Anonymous said...

yay! socks! er, sock! yay, sock!

heh, heh.

Your new place looks, um, cozy?

Just finished my taxes. I made the mistake of being honest, well, mostly honest, and I have to pay almost 400 bucks! Criminy!

gourdongirl said...

Congratulations on the sockies.