Monday, April 30, 2007

P Meme

Well, Sade, if you were wondering, your mail was, for some reason, put in the junk mail! Therefore, I did not discover it for many days. Errgh.

Anyway, Sade got the letter T and posted 10 things that she likes that begin with T. Then she said that anyone who would like to pick up on the meme should leave a comment for that post saying they would like to be tagged with a letter, and so on. If you would like me to leave you a letter, comment away. If you're visiting from facebook, post it on your wall.
I have been bestowed the letter P. At first I was thinking.....P?!? But I am all good, I think. Anyway, I decided to do this in the first place because I have been feeling down lately, and I figured thinking about good things certainly can't hurt. And so:

1. Patrick, my brother. I love him very much, and miss him.
2. Patricia, as in Fasold. She is a great woman and thanks in part to her, I now know my awesome kid brother, Danny.
2.5 (I have decided that even though I love my uncle Patrick, this would be cheating, or doubling, anyway.)
3. Passports...for 2 reasons: 1. They allow you to travel to new and interesting places and 2. I have lost mine and the sight of it before I pay for a new one would be terrific beyond belief right now. If not, I will go the embassy on Friday.
4. Payday. Paychecks, paycheques. Pay packets. Wage packets, whatever ya call it. Enough said.
5. Harry Potter. Yes, but his last name begins with P. Besides, in Korea, where I am now, everyone uses their last name first.
6. Primeval. A British show currently on break. I'm saying-this is not an easy letter. Maybe I should think about this for a while.
7. Peppers, small hot korean ones that are part of the flavor in dagalbi, green ones, red ones, yellow ones, and I miss zesty banana peppers like CRAZY!
8. The Piano. I actually like many of Jane Campion's films.
9. Panacea. (A solution or remedy for all difficulties) I like the way the word sounds, and even if it is a flawed idea, it would be nice.
10. Photography. I'm not very good, my camera can't do much, but it is a skill I appreciate and admire all the same.

And, in case Harry Potter is cheating (although I would include it anyway)

11. Paper. I like paper.....I like decoupaging my daytimers and journals with it, I like hanji and other specialty papers, I like cool looking wall paper. I like writing sometimes and I like drawing sometimes....on paper. I like paper towels for cleaning (terrible, I know), I like toilet paper for obvious reasons. I like the font named papyrus. Yep, paper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you found the email!
Bad hotmail for putting it in the junk folder *Stern look here*

Happy thoughts your way always :)

Oh, and a flower jsut for you:

---´--,-@

Anonymous said...

How nice to get a mention - Thanks! Hope you find your passport - can't leave home without it!

gourdongirl said...

Hope you found your passport, or how whould you get home?

I love the meme....I'll do one for "R".

BTW I've just tagged you too.....whats in your bag/purse?