Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Progress Report Hell

It's back again. Every month. Why do they do this? I have a long list, thanks to Charlie, of comments that can be used on progress reports. As he put it, he hasn't written an original idea in years. But slogging through to find the right one, or even just the time it takes to get through all these children. I want to do them justice, but.....er......I want to finish too. Thanks to those and PMS, cramps, etc., I have come to the conclusion that I will get nothng further done that is school related today, despite having almost the whole day off. I can only concentrate for so long on that stuff, and the progress reports took up all the alloted time and then some. I also discovered that there are words I cannot remember how to spell properly without a dictionary (or, in MacWorld, a dictionary widget) at my finger tips. Yes, I am an English teacher.

Yes, Robin, my apartment, as you put it, is cozy, but bigger than the last. I was not blessed with matching, functional, properly sized (for the space) furniture as you were. But, I did not pay for it. If I decide to satay another year, which is likely, I may splurge on some incredibly over priced, relatively poorly made furniture that better suits my needs. As one who likes to be as organised as possible and as neat as possible MOST OF THE TIIME, I may have to break down before I have a break down, if you catch my drift. I just hate spending the money when I'm not here to stay. I want to save the money for when I go home to stay. Not that I know when that will be or where home is, actually. But that's another post to ponder.

1 comment:

spinndiva said...

PMS hell ... just got over mine.. *growls and snarls*
here, I share my chocolate with you...