Monday, November 06, 2006

Mood: improved thanks to SnB Seoul. Picturely proof to follow when it is not so late.
Minor frustration: Dongdaemun is closed on Sundays. No new yarn for me.
Cold: Still kicking my ass. Need expectorant and cough medicine, both apparently available from the pharmacy here. Translation unknown.
Wish list: Antiseptic gel. Kristy says she knows where to get it in Seoul. Don't know when that will happen or if it will be in stock.
Productivity: About 20 more rows on the back of the skully sweater at the SnB. finish it up, add the arms, seam it and I'll have a sweater. Not as easy as it sounds. The seaming, anyway. I suck at that.
More later.

6 comments:

gourdongirl said...

Sorry you didn'y get any yarn, but at least you made it to the SnB.
Glad I hung around for a while last night it was nice to chat for a while.

Take care and much love x

Anonymous said...

i like the pics!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're keeping up with your blogging. Helps to know how you are. And glad you were home yesterday morning to talk to Steph. She's in an crisis center getting help now...Glad your conversation didn't drive to you to vent online!...Love you, kid!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I've got a few minutes before class so I came to take a look at your blog. Yes, more pictures please, I like the ones you have up.

It was so great to meet another Browncoat! "I love meeting new people, they've all got stories . . ." Yep, ducttape my mouth and throw me in the hold! :-)

'K, gotta got give a test. eew.

Stay shiny!

Anonymous said...

Here you talked with Steph, that's good, I'm sure it helped her. I went to visit her last night and so did Scott. She was doing ok. They gave her meds, prozac as she did well on it before and benadril to help sleep. They wanted to give her something stronger but she has been through enough to know the effects the next day and didn't want that. Love you lots and look forward to talking soon.
B

spinndiva said...

Juhuuu! I am back on line! glad you got an SnB ! I still haven't found one over here...grrrrrr I will make my own!
Love the pics!
Talk to you soon!HUGSES