Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I need a punching bag. I hate KT. That would be my internet and phone. They suck. I pay about $6 more the Eddie and she lives right next to me-literally the next apartment over, and I pay $10 less than Anna and Ralph. And they set it up for automatic withdrawal without even telling me, then they didn't withdraw last month (I had no idea that they didn't) and there is an extra charge on this month's bill. I need a KT punching bag. This is not the week for this to happen to me either, if you catch my drift.

Arrrghhhhhhhh.........gonna watch some comfort tv on my itty bitty computer screen (don't get me started on the fact that I paid an arm and a leg for the cable install and I can gaurantee that I haven't turned the tv on a dozen times since I got it in late August).

muuuuumblemblembel.....grumble....fi-faaaa....shis.....mar........ship-p'al (closest I know in Korean)............grrrrrrrr..........

No comments: