Sunday, October 29, 2006

hite is korean beer, previously mentioned as shite. yup.

my cold has returned with a vengeance. sneezing, coughing, painful sinuses, etc. can't blame it on drinking cuz i haven't. i just realised that i have a really really short fuse right now and i don't want to take itout on anyone. so i am avoiding peopple. maybe that's good. maybe not. i went back to bed after i relised that the hike was off. anna called me to confirm while i was on the phone with teri (thanx for calling back, btw) and they said no can do. anna and i have come to the consenses that we are just going to leave it be unless they get in touch with us. so be it.
back to the involved lessonplan that i am trying so hard to avoid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, not nice girl...big sis here...in a couple blogs ago you mention no one calls you. I may not call 1st, but I do call back so you don't foot the entire bill. We "fell back" in time today and that means my time clock is all **@#!'d up! Since I can't keep track of my own time zone, forgive me if I'm clueless as to yours! So you keep calling me, I'll keep calling you back. Deal?

Steph, as I type, is moving her belongings into your old room. So it will be a little livelier around here with a youngin' in the house...20 is young compared to my almost 40! Hopefully some of her youthfulness will rub off on me. Well, hopefully she'll be youthful!

Maybe go have a drink and see if it evens out your sickly symptoms! Ever hear people say they drink themselves straight? I've never personally experienced that, but one can try...


I love you, kiddo! Stay hopeful! T.