Sunday, October 29, 2006

correcting an error

i wanted to acknowledge that my little big sis does visit my blog and was going to edit my last post, but blogger is having an error nite. Bridget, thanks for stopping by and for letting me know. just to retiterate, if you want to leave a comment, click comments below the particular posts-all can now leave comments and I will only edit or delete offensive ones. please do leave somments, so I know you read up on me, because sometimes I have no idea. I have had the impresion due to the lack of calls or emails that i was out of site out mind. glad to know that is not entirely true. sorry, bridge. love and miss you. sorry i misssed your call tonight-i had a rather crappy trip to seoul.

my travelling companion was rather against the bus even though we could have gotten home at a reasonable hour. some overly long cab rides and rude cab drivers put me in a bad mood. the promised apple pie that was not made when i wwent back bothered me, and it is hard to get used to being disregarded as a foreigner some days, so, Bridget, i mossed your call becsause U had to wait and hour and a half for the long train home instead of heading to the bus terminal. i missed a dinner i was looking forward to for a an unfulfilling trip. bummer. i had good company and got the second book in the eragon (christopher paolini) trilogy and some pepper jack cheese. i was cranky, though, and I hope I did not turn off a new friend by pretending to feel better than i felt. we'll see.

No comments: