Monday, October 09, 2006

Wonju Tattoo

Ugh. I hate heartburn. And coughing. And colds. But I love my big sis, Teri and it was great to talk to her last night. Thought I was caught up for school and I got loaded with progress reports today. Uh, scary. What do I say??? Frankly, I couldn't tell you if one child is doing well in reading, but not in conversation, not to mention if (s)he did better in the first part of science, as opposed to the 2nd half of the month. I do not take daily or even weekly notes. It took me at least a couple of weeks to get all their names down!

Upside: I am going to Wonju Tattoo tomorrow with Jane. Since Helen and Sherry could not go, they gave me the tickets, so I asked Jane. Wonju Tattoo is all about music, so you know I jumped on that, right? Wonju invites military bands from all over the world to come and play at their art center. I do not know which countries will be playing on the night that I am going. But I can't wait. I hope I don't have heartburn!

As promised, more pictures:

Sports day at school a couple of weeks ago. Good old fashioned tug of war.

Sherry, Helen's daughter. They are hiking buddies. Anna and I go over on Sundays and head up Beberosan (san=mountain)

They let some of the chicks hatch to add to their coop. This chick is about 10 days old.

Bung Bung, or Bunga, is one of their dogs. She is the only off leash dog. She did not trust me at all, but she is getting used to Anna and I and I give her lots of love and she is starting to like it. She really is a sweetie, an always comes along when we hike.





1 comment:

spinndiva said...

uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii more pictures!