Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Few Changes

Several people have told me that they want to leave comments even though they do not use blogger. I have set the settings so that anyone may leave comments in the hopes that people who check my blog regularly will let me know what they think, and I also hope it won't be abused.

Photos from Wonju Tattoo coming soon! Neither of the American bands performed for the opening ceremony (bummer), but the Kiwis had a great perfomrance, as did the Koreans. Some nice martial arts forms were performed, too. They were definitely for show and not for strength, though, but cool. Especially the parts of the staff/spear form that were part of the forms I was learning.

2 comments:

spinndiva said...

wohooooooo now I can leave anonymous comments!!!hehehehehehe....

Anonymous said...

I enjoy checking your blog periodically - keep it up!