Sunday, June 03, 2007

They wrote what?

Bear in mind that this is an official Adidas store in Seoul, with requisite photos of some one famous. The first photo is for context. Easier to see in the second one, though. In this case, the famous face is David Beckham. I am sure he would be oh-so-proud to be lending his name to this poster (What do I know-maybe he would be). Note the writing below the photo. I can't recall the full text hidden by the clothes. But I couldn't help but notice the glaring lack of an "I." This, I have to tell you, is quite typical, even in high end advertising. Then there is the comma, and capital letter. Is this a new sentence, or what?


1 comment:

spinndiva said...

LOL Call me naughty, but I rather thought it was funny, where exactly the clothes cut off the sentence...LOL
It's about coming....sorry.. I know..
dirty mind....
*goes in the time out corner*