Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tagged



I was tagged by Shona, a.k.a. Gourdongirl with the "What's in your bag" meme. Ergh. Memes. Love 'em, hate 'em. So, my bag, as of right now, has:

Anna's copy of "Self Made Man" by Norah Vincent
My sunglasses w/ case
My sudoku book
Ticket stub for Pirates of the Carribean III
My bag to hold various smaller items so I can find them, which had:
Eyedrops
A thing of tissues I was handed by a woman on the street. It is a common form of advertising here.
Lip stuff, as we call it in my family-not lipstick, but for moisturizing
Lipstick
Some Arnica Montana, which I am almost out of
My be-stickered altoid tin, which is for ibuprofen and the like
Pen, pencil and eraser
and my Korean health insurance card thingie.

My wallet, when I was hit with the meme, was not in the purse. Go figure.

I'll make tagging optional. If you leave a comment on this post and you have a blog (or blog tyoe account, like facebook), consider yourself tagged. I will check! :)

Now I will transfer everything to my book bag, which I use during the week...the damage would have been much worse there!

1 comment:

spinndiva said...

LOVE THE SOCKS!!!!
will show what is in my bag sometime tonight...