Sunday, March 11, 2007

And I always wanted to be a pilot.......

Your results:
You are Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)

90%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)

85%
River (Stowaway)

75%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)

70%
Inara Serra (Companion)

55%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)

50%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)

50%
Wash (Ship Pilot)

45%
A Reaver (Cannibal)

35%
Alliance

30%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)

30%

Medicine and physical healing are your game,
but wooing women isn't a strong suit.



Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test



45% Reaver. Hehehehe. Watch out, I might bite! 90% Simon...that's twisted, cuz he's hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was just going to comment about that reaver bit!

My brother got something like 65% reaver! I asked him how that happened. Apparently there's a question about liking to hurt people. He said yes. It's all those bad guys he meets knocking down doors on the SWAT team, I guess.

PS: come join Twitter!