Friday, March 23, 2007

Random Thoughts

I knit my first sock. Need to fix one hole. But what pisses me off was that I was trying to be a good girl and cast off really well, and it's too tight! !#U(*U(*Y$*(!@Y$!!! I can only just barely get it over my ankle. This just will not do. I am trying to fix it, but I ca't figure out how to get thread to the stiches to loosen them. Grrrrrr.

Saw 300 with Kristy. Mancandy.......mmmmmm....evn with fakish abs. Flexfest. No one has abs like that all the time. But still,...mmmmmm. Kristy about clocked a drunk ajoshi (korean guy) on the way home. We were waiting for the crossing light to change and he was yelling progressinvely more loudly at us. Wanting nothing whatsoever to do with him, we ignored him, though Kristy commented that she would essentially take him out if she had to. I felt exactly the same. Most of these people are smaller than me. Anyway, he finally came up to us. He kind of tapped me, but Kristy said he grabbed her shoulder. We booth spun on him, and she started yelling at him. She raised her fist and he backed right off. We turned back around to finish waiting for the light and he kept saying the only thing he probably can in English, "Thank you, thank you...." I took that to be more of an, "I'm sorry'" from his tone. Needless to say, he did not try to bug us again. Good thing it wasn't Wednesday night, when I was in a downright evil mood.

Finally, sick as a dog, and I could really smell/taste the pollution on hte air tonight. Disgusting.

No comments: