Saturday, March 10, 2007

Some Photos







Some photos in no particular order. First, Robin and Chai. Most are from my most recent visit to Seoul to hang with Robin, aka, Beta Clone 62. With her is her friend Chai, a killer Blues guitarist. He owns a bar called Just Blues in the Apkujong area of Seoul. He plays with his band, and it was great. I have some short film shot of him rockin' out that I will get up on to Youtube so you can check them out. Also, there is a shot with me and Desi, who I hang out with sometimes when I get to Seoul and we can actually coordinate time. Then Rob, Chai and I after we've had a few. Well, Chai, more than a few. I can't believe he can play like he does with that much alcohol in his system, but the dude can play! Finally, the view out of Rob's apartment in Seoul.

Now that I've moved, I'll get some shots of the new place and shots around Musildong, the new part of town where I live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmstyle,thnks for the update on Chai's (Stevie Ray Kim) whereabouts...last contact he was in Hawaii...tell him hi from the hawk.