Thursday, September 28, 2006

It blows my mind

It blows my mind that people I have never met in real life, people I have only met over the internet, are more willing (and to make a point to) keep in touch with me than many (not quite all) of the people that I sat next to day after day after day.


Oh, and BTW, random blog-thought I wish I could share with the entire world: if you are not under contract with them now, don't ever use T-Mobile. Their customer service sucks and is condescending. They claim not to have an address that you can mail documentation to (because their fax will not work with yours, half way around the world) unless you ask them for a supervisor. Only then will they pony up with an address, and any documentation you send must include a letter as to why you are mailing them something.

To: Unknown person (because your reps do not take mail and won't tell me your name)
From: Check to postmark-it's from Korea, just like I said in both faxes I sent before I left the States!
Re: The bills you keep sending me for a charge T-Mobile keeps levying that is not theirs-legally.

HI,
I AM MAILING YOU BECAUSE YOUR COMPANY SUCKS.
Here is the proof you wnated that I moved. A bill, It is in korean, so you have no proof of anythin!
Hahahahahahaha. Your company sucks. Please note, that as a former customer service rep, I am NOT saying you suck. I know the difference. But, please tell Delores whose real name is Sharon that she it is inappropraite to be condescending. If I wasn't half way around the world, I would tell her myself. But, you are customer relations, so you tell her, ok?

Thanks. BTW, bill me again and I will report you to the better business bureau. Not that you care, but I will.

Have a nice day when you get out of work. If you are not happy, leave CubicleLand ASAP. I wasted 2 1/2 years more than I should have. (the first 6 months were ok, then I knew my job so well I was bored silly).

Mallory


End rant. Please excuse mistakes. Too ripped to check.

1 comment:

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Yes, T Mobile sucks.

And so does CHARTER CABLE!!!

Stick it to the man!