Friday, September 08, 2006

Ah the LUV

My oldest big sissy loves me looooooots. She sent me my first care package with lot o' goodies. Teri, keep the fake American dollars coming so I can have an auction with my third graders. I need something to motivate them to act like good doobies. I know they get a lot more work starting in the third grade, so they are getting tempermental and they are no longer think of school as fun. But it is so important that to me that they pay attention and learn and hopefully have a good semester with me so I am working hard to figure out how best to work with them.

I got my Sox hat as requested and that made me sooooooooooo very happy that was dancing aroung my shoebox (a.k.a. my apartment) to The Devil Went Down to Georgia, even though it skips. I was so happy to hear a song like that that makes me think of my family. I love you and miss you lots. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Teri. My big sis' rocks!

2 comments:

gourdongirl said...

Glad to hear you are settling in. I miss ya on knittyboard chat.

PM me your addy so I can send a RAK.

Shonze xxx

spinndiva said...

wohoooooo! Care packages! wonderfull I am so happy for you!