Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dongdaemun is Calling

Dongdaemun is calling. Oh, that lovely yarn from the bottom floor of that building outside 424 blueline (lite blue, that is) stop is calling me.

"Come back! Buy me! Make something soft and cuddly and wonderful with me! I may be polyester, but I am the best darn polyester you have ever seen!"

It's calling loudly, too, because I can hear it over all the stupid racket the uni kids are making outside the building. I want to move to Musildong! There is nothing here except for uni students who throw up on the stairs! Ergh! Disgusting. Ok, I am too tired (and probably sick, basedont he way my throat hurts) to post the pics from my field trip tonote. That was Monday. It was a long long long day. Pretty scenery, though. Long.

2 comments:

spinndiva said...

YAYYYY go and buy it!!!! GOGOGO!!!

Theresa said...

Hey mmstyle! Miss you in chat!