Monday, October 01, 2007

Pics and Spam

Complaints were registered about the onion shot in my last post. I think it is a great shot, but......I will add another, to give you a better idea. See, some people can fall alseep at the drop of a pin. I cannot conceive of this, but I tolerate those who can do this as long as they have other endearing qualities. And Azza does.......(but I am still terribly jealous). Besides, I like the pic.



And, because I find it hilarious yet again, a lovely Chusok gift set...yes, it is spam, and yes, that is roughly $40.00 US for the thoughtful holiday gift. I kid you not. This, I truly do not understand!

4 comments:

spinndiva said...

Hey right back!
I can't fall asleep like that either and am also jealous!!!
40 BUCKS FOR SPAM???????????
* faints at the thought of all the yarn one could buy for that* or real food....

Anonymous said...

That's craziness...both pix! I tossed and turned over 2 hours before finally snoozing last night. And who actually eats spam anyway?

Anonymous said...

Didn't mom feed us spam??? Boiled, fried, diced, sauteed, pickled, mixed with this, and mixed with that????? I wouldn't pay $4 let alone $40...

The sleep thing, somedays yes, most days not going to happen.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am your un-signed blogger...Forgot, had a lot on the mind.!!

Bridget