Friday, September 28, 2007

More Random Stuff

Well, I started a log cabin blankie, but I haven't gotten far enough to warrant a photo yet. I am continuously distracted from getting work done. This includes: knitting, school work, and basically anything that involves, well, actually doing anything. Not that I am complaining. Besides, after all that nothing, the chiropractor said I was doing better! But doing nothing has been a blast over the Chusok holiday.

So, I thought I would share some photos.

First up:

When Eddie moved in across the way at the beginning of the month, her toilet was not working properly. No idea why. She was wondering how the woman who lived there before her had dealt with it, as she had said nothing to the landlord. He came up and after a great deal of time plunging, disassembling, and snaking her toilet, this is what finally came out....



Yes, it IS a cell phone. From the TOILET. May have fallen off the itty bitty shelf above the toilet. May have.

Next up, just for kicks:



Yes, I can make grown men cry. Barring that, I make them cut the onions up so I don't end up crying. Yes, I know, I am awful. But the tacos were tasty!

3 comments:

spinndiva said...

mmmmmmhhhh tacos!
I wish you were closer here too! We would have a blast! Well.. When you come back to the States, you have to promise you visit me!
Can't wait to see your blankie! I love log cabins, but am too lazy for all the sewing in of ends.... ;)

Anonymous said...

I made Kate cut the onions while she was here...but she told me that burning a candle in the near vicinity cuts the gases that cause the tears and I guess it must have worked b/c I didn't see her cry. I cried after she left, though. Had a great time with her! BTW, is this THE guy?

Anonymous said...

Usually I don't cry from the onions but everyone else in the house does! So yeah, is this the GUY???