Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Did I mention...

I went to Seoul in August to hang out with a friend. We ended up in, um, three different Starbucks, I think. And Aaron doesn't even drink coffee! Anyway, we went to a Korean palace from back in the day...it's out in the hood north of the river, ya know? So, I have a photo of myself with a guard in traditional dress, but that one won't load. :( But I have others of me and another new friend. He was very accomodating. I think he was happy for the company. Sorry the shots stink. He wouldn't hold still.




3 comments:

spinndiva said...

hi there! I love the longer hair on you!cool new friend! betcha he won't talk back a lot....
Oh.. btw.. check my blog.. I tracked down the tooth fairy for you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, long hair good!

You coming to SNB this Sunday? I'm bringing Killer Bunnies! (www.killerbunnies.com)

Anonymous said...

Love the hair and the smile!!! Looks good on you. FYI, as you know, Steph isn't due until Oct 16th. (they changed it from the 18th after an ultrasound). She is now on bed rest, as she is 75% effaced and 1 cent. dialated. Could happen today, could be another week or two...will keep you posted. Baby is good and they are not worried about the early delivery. I guess he has cooked enough! I will keep you posted.

Love you, b