Monday, October 08, 2007

Knitting

No, really, I have been knitting. Not much, cuz I've been busy...OK, not really. But when Azza leaves, I actually do knit. Well, I actually knit with him around too. Told him it was very Zen, like Qi Gong, and he gets it (yes, I know, I am mixing my disciplines, hear me out, though, OK?). It's my Qi Gong ('course, I expect to be doing that, too). So, I have started a log cabin blanket, but I think I have too many shades of purple, and I am thinking I should order something more contrasty from handpaintedyarn and wait for it to get here. I think maybe I should see if I can get another pair of socks done (only my second). See, the 1st sock of my second pair sits neglected on the needles due to my frustration with it. But, since I am taking the 4 hour bus ride to Changwon next weekend, I need something portable. Log cabin, not so portable. Decisions, decisions. Pictures, no. I'll get around to it, though, I promise.

I could blame the acupuncturist, I suppose. Started going for the sciatica and back pain. As you may remember, I have been getting physical therapy for months, and it worked.....up to a point. So, my friend Chris took me to the acupuncturist he has been seeing for the same problem. I think it is helping, so I will continue for a while. I am still hoping that total relief is a possiblity.....

5 comments:

spinndiva said...

oohh.. too many shades of purple... need to order more and wait... do I hear procrastination???? Why, YES I DO!! ;)
Do knit another sock! Make it a small anklet, they go quick. Second sock syndrome is not quite the same threat.
And do come visit me when you are back in the States!!!!

spinndiva said...

Forgot to mention Hubby and me started Qi gong just a few weeks ago!
I love it.
HUGS

Anonymous said...

PICS PICS PICS PICS!

I'd cook for you, but really, moving to Korea is not in my plans ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, nothing to do with your blog, has Steph or Teri sent you pics of my beautiful new grandson?
I am in LOVE!!!!

spinndiva said...

BOOOOOOOOOOO! hehehe
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!
;)