Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ready

10:15 P.M. For the first time, I actually feel ready for the next day. I managed to pick p some supplies so that I could feel organized. I have everything ready so that I I know what I am doing tomorrow. I feel like I have enough material to keep my kids busy. The third graders are starting to realize that I will not put up with BS and they are starting to realize that if they tow the line, they will get rewarded. Group A got rewarded today for good behavior for the last 2 days, and for getting their work done. Group B did not. I am counting on one group telling the other, so that they realize that they can earn it. I hope this works.

On a side note, I am glad Isabelle lost all her power on the 4400. I couldn't stand her! Hehehe. Also, Edvish, the new teacher, seems pretty cool. I must admit to being a bit jealous of her schedule. She only has about 20 hours of class time. She is already prepped for about a month for the classes for which they have given her her books. That's not many. Welcome to Korea.

No comments: