Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Flag II

Well, the flag did not make it into the show. Bummer. I have tried so many things to get this out there, including working with a contact in Germany, Wilfred, who sometimes facilitates selling art. It was his idea for him to try and sell it to a German collector after he saw it. I don't know what to do now, really. I'm not good at marketing myself or my art. That's why galleries take the percentages they do, right? But how to get a gallery to respond? I just don't know. It was already in a local show in Falmouth a while back, but I think that the only visitors were the artists, their families, and friends!

Well, I've been working on it for this long, so I'm not going to give up now.

Work is beyond frustrating right now. I wish the CAT tool was a physical thing that I could wring by the neck. Too bad it's just a computer program. Now, as for those who fill out the CAT forms......

No comments: