Saturday, January 07, 2006

I Need More Light!

I need more light, indeed. I am waiting to see if the ground will dry and the sun will make an appearance. Thus far, the best spot I can find to take slide photos of the flag is from the porch, with the flag in the driveway. This strikes me as slightly ludicrous, but my options are rather limited, as I need to get high enough above the flag to take the slides. Note to self: In future, make smaller work.

Seriously, though, I am running out of time to get these slides done.
I hope I can find a suitable spot and take some decent slides this week. Guess I need to go iron the whole thing out. What, me, iron? I really must me crazy. Maybe I'll go procrastinate some more by knitting. Since I've become knitting obsessed, I've noticed that it is actually hard to be unproductive. Even if knitting isn't what I ought to be doing, it is productive. Go figure.

1 comment:

spinndiva said...

LOL... let me go be unproductive in a productive kinda way.... I'll be knitting for a while instead of cleaning my house ....